Where my 1894c hangs out! - Page 100
Page 100 of 120 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1193
Like Tree660Likes

Thread: Where my 1894c hangs out!

Wrangler
    Member #
    I do enjoy visiting your little corner of the MO cyberworld. It's very peaceful here. Have a blessed day everyone.
    Uncle Sid
    Magnum6 likes this.

Site Contributor Contributing Member
    Member #
    Here's a song that really touched my heart! What a great way to be thankful! John

https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/emb..._EvfJqvG_11U8g
    DCMOBALA and MM22UC like this.
    "Windage and elevation, Mrs Langdon. Always remember, windage and elevation!" John Wayne as John Henry Thomas in The Undefeated

Gun Wizard
    Member #
    Rotflmao!!!!!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    MarlinOwners.com
    Advertisements

Gun Wizard
    Member #
    Hey papajonabi those pair of donkies would look good jooked to one of those little pony carts. beautiful pair.
    Team 30/30 #547
    Team 60 #104
    Team 45/70 #764
    Team 39 #251
    Team Old Pharts #188

Gun Wizard
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by papajohnabi View Post

Hope this attempt at photobucket works -- all new to me!

This is a cabin in the TX hill country that my wife and I have built -- no contractors, just a couple of senior citizens! Enjoy! John
    Hey Papa , I remember when you and your Lady were First building that Man that sure looks Neat . Pretty Good Handy work there for an ole senior cop Congrats to ya guys Are those two front windows recessed in a bit ? I like that Roof yall put on there too . Shouldn't ever have to be worried about having to re roof that baby . Yall did a nice job on er man.... Enjoy .
    gunscrewguy likes this.

Member #
    Oh what a wonderful day was the twelfth of May. As the drought continued here in our part of Texas, MO member ZuikoWarrior (given name Gary) from Arlington Texas came through here for a visit. He was cause for celebration but he also brought with him a REALLY good rain. His arrival was delayed somewhat by some serious rain east of Goldthwaite, but when he got here it was really raining. We walked through a bit of mud and laughed about how he could come back any time he wanted to bring more rain. In the four hours between Gary's pre-arrival call and his departure we got 2 1/2 inches of very welcome rain. If any of you other folks have rain that you want to bring our way, we'd be glad to have youl Heck, we'd be glad to have you even without you bringing rain

I think Gary enjoyed the visit and we certainly enjoyed having him here for a quick visit! He promised to come back. If you're passing through Goldthwaite, PM me and at least we can figure out how to meet for coffee! Take care because we care! John
    Oz, HAMMWhite and MM22UC like this.
    "Windage and elevation, Mrs Langdon. Always remember, windage and elevation!" John Wayne as John Henry Thomas in The Undefeated

Tinhorn
    Member #
    Nice work! Looks like that perfect size! CONGRATULATIONS!
    “Give the American people a good cause, and there’s nothing they can’t lick.” - John Wayne

Member #
    I wanted to put this on MO but couldn't figure out where to put it, so it goes here! This is a salute to Texas (of sorts) with some great pictures and some great barbershop chorus singing by a 150 voice chorus from Dallas named Vocal Majority! I didn't have anything to do with this but I do love pictures of Texas, songs about Texas, and great barbershop singing! Enjoy -- by the way the video is nearly 10 minutes long! Take care because we do care! John

MM22UC and 1895Gunner like this.

Member #
    May was a great month here in our part of Texas! We had two rain events and a couple of showers that gave us a total of nearly 8 inches of rain for the month! The drought isn't really busted yet, but thank God it is bent a little bit! I put in a picture of the rain we got from May 24 to May 27th -- I know without pics it didn't happenRainMay27.jpg

All the vegetables are doing much better with the rain! I'm trying to grow potatoes in vertical frames this year! I've gone 4 frames high at this point and I think I'll stop there for this year! If the potatoes below ground level are as fruitful as the tops are we should have enough spuds to last us awhile!
    Potatoes4.jpg

On a crazy note, I bought 500 rounds of 22LR for 44.95 today here at our little Mills County General Store! First time I've seen any 22LR for less than 10 cents/round in this area for a long while! There's a lot available at 14 cents but I don't need it that bad! Hope y'all are having a great spring ! I care, John
    Stu925 and MM22UC like this.

Oz
    Esteemed Sharpshooter
    Member #
    Lookin good John. Hope the regular rain continues and your vegies flourish. Nothing like home grown.

Cheers,
    Mark.
    papajohnabi likes this.
    Love people and use things. NOT THE OPPOSITE.

Team ANZMO Member #00

Team 1894 Member # 214

Team Bikers Member#02

Team .375 Member #02

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links