Having trouble downloading video
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JACKTW

Thread: Having trouble downloading video

Gun Wizard
    Member #

Having trouble downloading video

Got a couple video's at the feeder and thought I would share but can't get them to load. I keep gettin error message.

My heroes’ have always been cowboy’s

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Without knowing the steps you're taking, I won't know how to help you. I assume you've saved your video's to our hard drive. If not, that may be your problem.

Moving this to COMPUTER HELP AND FREEWARE forum where you're likely to get more help.

Jack
    Desparodo likes this.
    All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth. – Robert E. Lee

My avatar is dedicated in honor of my
    Great Great Grandfather who fought at Bunker Hill and survived to continue his fight in The American Revolutionary War for Liberty and Freedom.

Gun Wizard
    Member #
    I have 1 1/2 minutes of video I took with camera of deer at the feeder and it's saved like I do my photos. I tried to download it like I do pics and it gives me an error message. I'm choosing Go Advance, add files, choose file and then upload. I'm assuming this is not the way to do it.

My heroes’ have always been cowboy’s

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links