Keeping desktop version on Iphone
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By marlinluvr

Thread: Keeping desktop version on Iphone

Site Contributor Contributing Member
    Member #

Keeping desktop version on Iphone

I hate the enhanced mobile version of MO so always switch back to the desktop version when getting on w/my phone which is most of the time anymore it seems...too convenient. Sometimes it’ll stay in that mode for 3 or 4 days then others like recently every time I look @ MO it has logged me off and gone back to mobile again. I seldom log myself off so what am I doing wrong? BTW, I’m not the most IPhone savvy person so maybe some of you experts can help me out.
    WISDOM FROM OSWALD CHAMBERS

Am I getting nobler, better, more helpful, more humble, as I get older? Am I exhibiting the life that men take knowledge of as having been with Jesus, or am I getting more self-assertive, more deliberately determined to have my own way? It is a great thing to tell yourself the truth.

Team 35 #76 Team 444 #272 Team 45-70 #193

Marlin Fanatic
    Member #
    Don't like the mobile version either and stay with the desktop version too! If memory serves me correctly (ha), you can check a "stay logged in" box somewhere. Seems like occasionally, my electronic devices do the same thing and kick me out of sites and I have to log back in too!
    DRYPOWDER likes this.
    If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”
    Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Gun Wizard
    Member #
    At least you all can log in. I can't even do that. I had issues with it not letting me select exit enhance mobile view then suddenly it wouldn't let me log in. Keeps telling me I've entered an incorrect password but I can go onto the desktop and log right in with the same password. In fact, I'm logged in right now. A while back when that was going on, I tried to update my contact email and I got a confirm email message and I also got one about a new password that was like 20 characters long. I entered that and tried to change my password back to what it's always been but it wouldn't take it. So now I'm pretty much dead in the water as far as accessing Marlinowners from my phone.

Honestly, I'm about pissed about the whole thing and hardly ever even pop in here just because the only place I access via desktop is at work and I'm normally way too busy.
    Thoughts on Remlins: The day I walk into a sporting goods and honestly mistake a Remlin gun for a JM gun, THAT will be the day I think about buying one. Until then, they can keep 'em.

Words to live by: Just because something is primitive, doesn't mean it has to be crude. Just because something is custom, doesn't mean it's quality.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links