a poll and a chance to share a story

View Poll Results: which do you believe in/ think could at least be possible, and why

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • bigfoot/undiscovered large primate

2 3.57%
  • ghosts/spirits/life after death

21 37.50%
  • aliens/life on other planets

23 41.07%
  • time travel/other dimensions

2 3.57%
  • none of the above

8 14.29%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree164Likes

Thread: a poll and a chance to share a story

"Opinionated Texan" Super Moderator
    Member #

a poll and a chance to share a story

always like threads where guys share strange experiences.
    like to know which, if any, you folks believe in or at least think
    could be possible or why.
    Navajo
    Lever-Action Addict
    Savage 99 fan
    MXLR fan
    Full-Blood Texan

Gun Wizard
    Member #
    My Dad died forty years ago. I found out when I got to work and my wife called to tell me. Went back home to tell the kids their grandfather had gone to heaven. Our daughter, who was five at the time, says "I know, Grandpa came and told me he loved me and he was going now." She was his first and favorite grandchild. So yeah, I believe we go on from here.
    It's what you learn after you know it all that makes a difference.

Platinum Poster
    Member #
    Time travel. we dont have the ability.
    cajun56, lever30 and gunscrewguy like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    MarlinOwners.com
    Advertisements

Sidewinder
    Member #
    I chose Ailens/Life on other planets not due to any particular personal experience but more of a healthy, lifelong interest in the subject.
    I am NOT a 'tinfoil hat' wearer who runs off to AlienCon conventions or any of the other gatherings of nutjobs but what I am is not so much a skeptic but one who keeps up on any new, plausible information and any scientifically based shows about it.

The fact remains is there is a sizable amount of 'preponderance of evidence' suggesting the possibility of life on other planets and that they/them have visited at one time or another - or currently.

Aside from the conjecture or hyperbole take a look at some hard, 'real' evidence of artifacts and other 'physical' evidence of possible alien existence.

- The Nazca lines in Peru , and especially the Nazca 'Spaceman' on the mountain side.

- The Paracas elongated skulls found in Peru in 1928 and many with NO skull sutures and other non - human conditions.

- The Blyth, CA Intaglios similar to the Nazca lines.

- The Quimbaya artifacts. They are described as figurines depicting birds, lizard and amphibians but Google them and take a look for yourself and see what they really look like.

- Worldwide ancient artwork, including Native American pictographs that clearly depict helmeted wearing human like figures.

This is just a few of the countless artifacts and evidence and there are many others - and this does not include all the non-physical evidence such as pictures, sightings and reported crashes.
    94win30wcf, cajun56, durf and 5 others like this.

Platinum Poster
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by HiDesertHunter View Post
    I chose Ailens/Life on other planets not due to any particular personal experience but more of a healthy, lifelong interest in the subject.
    I am NOT a 'tinfoil hat' wearer who runs off to AlienCon conventions or any of the other gatherings of nutjobs but what I am is not so much a skeptic but one who keeps up on any new, plausible information and any scientifically based shows about it.

The fact remains is there is a sizable amount of 'preponderance of evidence' surrounding the possibility of life on other planets and that they/them have visited at one time or another - or currently.

Aside from the conjecture or hyperbole take a look at some hard, 'real' evidence of artifacts and other 'physical' evidence of possible alien existance.

- The Nazca lines in Peru , and especially the Nazca 'Spaceman' on the mountain side.

- The Paracas elongated skulls found in Peru in 1928 and many with NO skull sutures and other non - human conditions.

- The Blyth, CA Intaglios similar to the Nazca lines.

- The Quimbaya artifacts. They are described as figurines depicting birds, lizard and amphibians but Google them and take a look for yourself and see what they really look like.

- Worldwide ancient artwork, including Native American pictographs that clearly depict helmeted wearing human like figures.

This is just a few of the countless artifacts and evidence and there are many others - and this does not include all the non-physical evidence such as pictures, sightings and reported crashes.
    I think a lot of sightings are probes. just checking us out. im sure they have dropped by, took a look at us and spread the word. look at these sorry slobs! so whats the next planet we are gonna check out.

Gun Wizard
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD13 View Post
    My Dad died forty years ago. I found out when I got to work and my wife called to tell me. Went back home to tell the kids their grandfather had gone to heaven. Our daughter, who was five at the time, says "I know, Grandpa came and told me he loved me and he was going now." She was his first and favorite grandchild. So yeah, I believe we go on from here.
    My father told me from a hospital bed after a heart attack that his mother appeared in his bedroom as the paramedics were working on him and told him not to worry that it was not his time to come home yet. My father was a very honest person, I believe this is what he experienced.
    "That wasn't shootin, that was killin" -- Rafe Covington

Sidewinder
    Member #
    I voted aliens/life on other planets. Not because I believe that aliens are visiting but because there are so many planets out there, surely other intelligent life exists other than on earth.

Site Contributor & Team 444 Co-Captain Super Moderator
    Member #
    I'm with the Alien crowd, however I do question if in fact there is intelligent life on earth. If there was we wouldn't have the messed up planet we have now, and let's not forget the moon, Mars and our own surrounding area of the earth which is becoming crowded with "space junk". Why is it we are slobs anyway? Back to the topic at hand.
    cajun56, tcfeet, lever30 and 3 others like this.
    TO ARMS!!
    Team 444 Co-Captain
    Member #168 1994 444SS
    "The only chance you get to do it right....is the first time."

There are Rules...Read Them!! CYA.....Cover your ass!
    https://www.marlinowners.com/forum/s...ite-rules.html

"Opinionated Texan" Super Moderator
    Member #
    Thanks for the replies
    Keep them coming
    I really enjoy this stuff
    I think that when I look up at the stars on a clear night the universe is so vast there has to be life out there
    The Bigfoot thing I am still skeptical on that but find it very interesting
    Time travel I believe if the world holds together long enough it will be possible
    Ghosts I believe in because I saw one in 1978 and I never have forgot it
    cajun56, durf, 94win30wcf and 4 others like this.
    Navajo
    Lever-Action Addict
    Savage 99 fan
    MXLR fan
    Full-Blood Texan

Platinum Poster
    Member #
    Aliens for sure!

This universe is way to big for only earth to have life!

That is my #1 pick!

Second is ghosts and whatever you think moves around! Too many stories I can tell about stuff closing and lights coming on by themselves!

I refused big time to sleep in one bedroom in one of the houses we lived in on Avery Island! That room would get bone chilling cold!

ca'jun56
    Lache Pas La Patate
    Old Phart # 138
    Team .32 Special
    Team Winchester # 118
    Team Marlin .35 # 780

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links