Model 9 Fix/Upgrade Advice Needed - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Model 9 Fix/Upgrade Advice Needed

Tenderfoot
    Member #
    Thanks Mush, that's what I thought. I ordered the assembly and the bolt stop spring. I found these videos on disassembly/assembly, he seems to know what he's talking about. If you know of better ones or have any further advice, please let me know. Thanks and I'll let you know how it goes when the parts arrive.

Thanks to all here for your assistance.

Apparently I can only post one video per message. This is the disassembly video. I can post the assembly one, in another message, should anyone be interested.

Addendum: I just noticed this thread as well Trigger Group Assembly Video It was hard for me to find, being a sticky and right at the top of the page and all
    Last edited by kilogulf59; 11-14-2019 at 05:07 AM. Reason: A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
    Take Care and Stay Safe,
    Ken aka kilogulf59

Tenderfoot
    Member #
    Well, I finally got to work on it today. It works like a charm. I have to admit assembly was not an easy task. Took me more than a few tries to get the trigger assemble to work. Were I to do this often, proper sized slave pins would be the way to go. I was wondering how it would shoot because that 21# spring is very stiff compared to the stock unit. All shots fired went off without a hitch and I was shooting Winchester white and UMC yellow box ammo. The +P JHP's should give no problems. Have to run now, just wanted to let you all know and to thank everyone for their help. Now I have a 444 to look at that my son-in-law got cheap. He said the mag tube moves under recoil and causes feeding problems. But that's for the 444 board...talk to you later.
    mrmike7189 likes this.
    Take Care and Stay Safe,
    Ken aka kilogulf59

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links