• 3 Post By gr8fuldoug
  • 1 Post By Scorpiusb
  • 1 Post By gr8fuldoug

Thread: Camera Land Status Update

Supporting Vendor
    Member #

Camera Land Status Update

Camera Land Status Update

We just wanted to do a quick post with a status update on what's happening here. We are running business as usual. Orders are being processed and shipments are going out. We already had a pick up by Fed Ex and USPS Priority. As far as we know this will continue uninterrupted. Our staff all live very locally and have no issues coming in.

Our schools are closed for the next couple of weeks but Neil and I are the only ones with school aged kids and child care is taken care of. His wife is home and my wife is a school teacher so she too is now home. I did offer to volunteer for a 14 day quarantine on a fishing boat but my wife said no. Hopefully this situation will be controlled quickly and everything will return to "normal".

We will continue to do our best to get orders processed and shipped quickly. As far as inventory we did stock up on products starting last month when word of interruptions in China started so we should be solid as far as that goes and thankfully we have a good amount of toilet paper as well so no panic there either

Please feel free to give us a call to discuss optics or photo as we will be here. All the best to you and your families. Stay well.

We've got MANY deals going on so please just give us a call, 516-217-1000, to discuss the Optic, Camera or Tripod you're looking for and we will hook you up.

Check out our most recent Sale Flyer for some great deals

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

Have a great day & please follow us on Instagram at gr8fuldoug1

Thank you for your continued support.
    If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
    Doug
    Camera Land
    720 Old Bethpage Road
    Old Bethpage, NY 11804
    516-217-1000
    Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com
    Scorpiusb, Travlin and Golphin like this.
    Doug @ Camera Land
    1-866-9optics, 516-217-1000
    [email protected]
    www.cameralandny.com

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Hey Doug, if you can talk your wife into that boat quarantine gig, swing by and pick me up...
    Travlin likes this.
    Bart

Team Old Pharts, Team Marlin Express, Team 30-30, Team 45-70, Team 60, Team Henry, Team Semi-Auto, Marlin League, Team Glenfield, Team 1894

Symptoms of Marlinitis

Supporting Vendor
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpiusb View Post
    Hey Doug, if you can talk your wife into that boat quarantine gig, swing by and pick me up...
    Shall do. She did stop by and bring me lunch so maybe she feels bad about saying no lol
    Scorpiusb likes this.
    Doug @ Camera Land
    1-866-9optics, 516-217-1000
    [email protected]
    www.cameralandny.com

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links