Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By MarlinManCB45/70
  • 1 Post By flatsneck
  • 1 Post By MarlinManCB45/70

Thread: Question About Magpul M-Lok Hardware

Contributing Member
    Member #

Question About Magpul M-Lok Hardware

I now have bought 3 different Magpul forward hand grips. None have come with the correct amount of hardware. The screws or the tees always comes up short. 3 screws/2 tees. etc.....same with the 3 and 5 slot picatinny rails I've purchased.

I'm currently trying to fit the Magpul M-Lok Handstop. 4 screws and 4 tees are required to attach it to rail, yet Magpul includes 6 screws, but only 3 tees in the box.

Similar happens on every danged M-Lok Magpul accessorie I've purchased. I ordered the "currently trying to install" Magpul M-Lok Handstop from Academy Sports, yet the same thing happened when I ordered from Primary Arms. I even ordered a "Magpul Spare Hardware Kit" a while back from Primary Arms.... and even it had more screws than the tees. Shouldn't one receive the ame number of screws as tees, and receive the correct amount of both to attach the accessory ??

WHAT GIVES?
    Do they hire people who cannot count? I'm calling Magpul tomorrow morning to find out. This is BS. For what these pieces of plastic cost they ought to come with correct count of matching mounting hardware.

Do any of you experience the same thing? Or do I just have bad luck ?
    Last edited by MarlinManCB45/70; 07-01-2019 at 08:43 PM.
    flatsneck and mikom like this.
    My avatar is in Honor of my Great Grandfather , Corporal J.M. Johnston , who fought for the N.C. Confederate 36th Regiment , Company H , Heavy Artillery & who was captured by the Union at Fort Fisher, NC on Sunday, Jan. 15 1865 at @ 10:00PM.

In Dixie Land I'll Take My Stand , To Live And Die in Dixie

Gun Wizard
    Member #
    Wow.. Ive never had any hardware missing on any of the hundreds of orders Ive placed for clients. That's some serious bad luck. I bet if you call magpul, they'll make it right.
    Generally, depending where I get stuff, for the most part, the hardware is pre installed loosely in the corresponding holes, and I have to take them off-out before installation. On rare occasion, they're in a little bag.
    Something's messed up there for you to not get correct hardware that many times, I would call and inquire and or politely complain.
    mikom likes this.
    Team 60 #186
    Team 30-30 #987
    Team Semi-Auto #34
    Team 45/70 #1801
    Team Wheel Guns #100

Contributing Member
    Member #
    Well I was wrong about needing 4 tees and 4 screws on this handstop. This one requires only 3 screws and tees. So looks like they gave me 3 additional (spare) screws. I'd rather been given 1 screw and one tee, or two of each. Must be their way of supplying spares. Ya just get spare screws, but no spare tees. . So I am happy on this Magpul handstop. Guess I'll order more spare tees though.

But other magpul products were missing needed tees or screws needed to install the item. Also an item or two was purchased in-store at Academy Store up the road... somaybe they were pilfered by a thief prone customer?...Dunno....
    I'll just order a couple or three "magpul Spare Hrdwe" packets. You know, so when one or two roll under the 'fridge and disappear, I'm not caught off gaurd.
    Last edited by MarlinManCB45/70; 07-02-2019 at 12:29 PM.
    flatsneck likes this.
    My avatar is in Honor of my Great Grandfather , Corporal J.M. Johnston , who fought for the N.C. Confederate 36th Regiment , Company H , Heavy Artillery & who was captured by the Union at Fort Fisher, NC on Sunday, Jan. 15 1865 at @ 10:00PM.

In Dixie Land I'll Take My Stand , To Live And Die in Dixie

4. Remove Advertisements
    MarlinOwners.com
    Advertisements

Gun Wizard
    Member #
    Yup, always good to have a few spares. you're right, when they hit the floor and bounce, they vanish!
    Team 60 #186
    Team 30-30 #987
    Team Semi-Auto #34
    Team 45/70 #1801
    Team Wheel Guns #100

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links