REDUCE YOUR LEVERGUNS TRIGGER PULL - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: REDUCE YOUR LEVERGUNS TRIGGER PULL

Marlin Marksman
    Member #
    I like my 2+lb triggers on all my Marlins. I have done work on all the triggers and they all have passed rigorous bump tests. I am not a shooter that wants to be surprised when my rifles fires. I want my rifle to fire when my sights are on the target with the least movement possible from the trigger pull. When I have shot a rifle enough to get used to the trigger even when it was heavy and creepy I still had a good idea of when it was going to fire, with training I could also keep movement to a minimum tell it fired but once the trigger broke the extra pull destroyed my follow through. I have dry fired with both heavy and light triggers and I think if you try it you will see the amount of movement with a heavy trigger after the shot is a lot more than with a light pull.

Gunfighter
    Member #
    Even for hunting my triggers are not much over three lbs,for target not much over 1-2 lbs or lighter depending on the sport.i have little use for any rifle with a pull over 5 lbs except as a candidate for a...trigger job! Being raised in the era of guns ,even cheap ones ,being qood rifles,maybe not fine rifles but good rifles capable of accurate shooting and an avg.factory pull at of about 3lbs being normal has a lot to do with this..this is also why I don't have many rifles under thirty years old ,and my newest is a1997 production most are from the 50s and 60's,
    Lever Jac likes this.
    eing of a mind that an armed populace is a free populace...I'm armed

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links