5th ANNIVERSARY OF ANNABELLE'S DEATH. MY COMMENTS.....
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By EAGLE EYE 444

Thread: 5th ANNIVERSARY OF ANNABELLE'S DEATH. MY COMMENTS.....

Site Contributor Contributing Member
    Member #

5th ANNIVERSARY OF ANNABELLE'S DEATH. MY COMMENTS.....

Today is the 5th anniversary of my wife's death. Most of you knew her as ANNABELLE. She was originally BRAVEHEART here on this forum. To me, she was DEBBIE and the love of my life. I Thank GOD everyday for Mr. Larry Stout, who was the original owner of this wonderful site called MarlinOwners. I also want to Thank a man named OTTOMATIC that was a fixture on this board back at that time because it was his idea originally to set up a forum such as this one. He discussed his idea with Gunjunkie and the process began to materialize. With his idea and the blessing of Larry Stout, it was achieved and it has etched a place in history in our minds and souls.

At the time, only Larry Stout, Ottomatic, GunJunkie and my wife and I knew the details of this endeavor. It was a closely guarded secret until the time of "ANNABELLE'S" death. As I look back now and see the progression of this site with the new owners being VTDW Dave and Gunjunkie, I am so Thankful that they made a decision to leave this forum intact and rename it, The ASK ANNA MEMORIAL FORUM. It has been a living tribute to my wife and to the many friends that she gained by conversing with so many of you over these years. I also appreciate the fact that this forum was not "locked" as such with no further postings.

As I look into the heavens this morning, I can still feel the LOVE OF MY LIFE sending her continued love to our wonderful Daughter and to me. I still feel your presence all around me every day in everything that I do. I still see your smiling face, hear your voice, feel your tenderness, and I see your accomplishments all around me. You are a very special lady, ANNABELLE, BRAVEHEART, DEBBIE, AND I STILL MISS YOU SO MUCH.

A BIG THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART to VTDW Dave and to Gunjunkie for continuing to make this commitment.

And to the late CALAMITY JANE and BESTLEVER, I LOVE BOTH OF YOU SO MUCH AND I CONTINUE TO MISS YOU ALONG WITH ANNABELLE. I know that Heaven must be having a ball with the three of you there.
    AlaskaDawg likes this.
    MY DADDY WAS A PISTOL AND I'M A SON OF A GUN........LEWIS GRIZZARD

Army Veteran 67-69 Korea Administrator
    Member #
    I do miss the activity that used to go on here. Bless your heart Eagle Eye, I am sure that heaven is a nice place with Debbie. I do wish a few folks would take up to chat and yak as I think Ask Anna would be a good thing to continue, though a memorial it may be. Take care and God Bless. Swany

Platinum Poster
    Member #
    Yep I still think of all them often .. been hetic here ,, but after the first of the year I will call and we can chat some .. I need to call Otto too..

She ( Debbie) touched so many lives in a positive way.. she still gives me strength to go on when life gets me down and out somedays.. We all were blessed to know her ...

Last edited by Gunjunkie; 01-01-2012 at 02:40 PM.
    Gunjunkie..

"Arbitrary power is most easily established on the ruins of liberty abused to licentiousness." --George Washington

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links