Lessons learned from annabelle

Certified Gunnut
    Member #

Lessons learned from annabelle

Hello Riflemen-The title is so misleading but I couldn't do better now. The years that I shared Anna's forum with her were surely among the finest times I have had on any forum anywhere. Annabelle to me was the complete package of wit, humor, concerned advise, able to inspire me with incredible inner strength that I sometimes did not know I had, hope, compassion in it's place, and she set the consummate example for me about what folks should strive to be. Like all of you who new this woman I miss her dearly but treasure every moment she was here at Marlinowners sharing herself with us. God Bless her and her whole family. My Life Is good and Made Better By My Short Friendship with This Wonderful Gal. Life is good, BestLever
    Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us." Life is good, BestLever

Site Contributor Contributing Member
    Member #

Re: Lessons learned from annabelle

Well said.............she was GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Guns only have two enemies; rust and politicians.

Site Contributor Contributing Member
    Member #

Bestlever,
    I really appreciate your kinds words about Anna (Debbie). I really believe that she was in love with many of you on this board because she enjoyed every minute of the bantering back and forth with all of you. She knew when to be witty but she also knew when to be very serious depending on the situation. She was always a loving individual with a gift of gab and a very sharp tongue.

She took a real liking to you right from the start. She told me on several occasions that she liked the way that you showed a true "ruggedness" about you, especially in some of your exploits exploring your mountain. She enjoyed the wilderness concept and she said everyone should have the opportunity to experience that in their lifetime. She was always interested in the "bigfoot" tales too. Your exciting river excursions supplied her with plenty of excitement as well.

Even though you feel that she may have helped you along your life's journey in certain ways, please know that you and several others on this board have helped her and our family in so many untold ways. She taught us all that no matter how bad things seemed at the time, never give up. From the time that she first became ill, the outpouring of love and Prayers for us was just overwhelming. It surely made us feel special from all of you and I just hope that I can live long enough to repay some of those kind actions to all of you. I would like to offer a special Thank You to 444Nut, Gurn, Gunjunkie, VTDW, Calamity Jane, Leverdude, Sturgis, Tubby, Reflex264, and to you for your continued words of encouragement via emails to me. I know that there are many others but these were on the top of my head.

Bestlever, in your words........."Life Is Good", especially when I have friends such as all of the Marlinites here.
    MY DADDY WAS A PISTOL AND I'M A SON OF A GUN........LEWIS GRIZZARD

4. Remove Advertisements
    MarlinOwners.com
    Advertisements

Platinum Poster
    Member #

Mike.. was out of touch for bit.. computer was down( still is as matter of fact, I go a new one).. It was truly Debbie that was the inspiration to all of us..
    Gunjunkie..

"Arbitrary power is most easily established on the ruins of liberty abused to licentiousness." --George Washington

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links