First Kiss

7K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  Apollo13 
#1 ·
It's your first kiss and several questions might come to mind:

Is it the right time?

Is anyone watching?

Does your partner even want to?

Is your breath fresh?

And the big question...Should you use some tongue?

Then you lean in and just go for it!!!

See less See more
#3 ·
That ok,, I did get my swine flu shot.. :lol: and back in my drinking days.. that was much better looking than some I was with.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#10 ·
Sand Draw Jake said:
I think I saw her in Texas!!!!.... :shock:
Was she in a ditch, with a bunch of drive by media, was her name Cindy?

#11 ·
What happened, Anna's memorial shouldn't be this way she would have wanted us to keep on truckin no matter what. Okay just for confession, Swany had lots of kisses, but that one I mean THE ONE, I was a (and I like to brag) the kid that was with every crowd didn't stand out unless it was dire needs. It was my between 8th and freshman year I dated a lady and she was a knock out stone fox red headed make my heart pitter patter full blooded sexiest lady I'd had ever laid eyes on. I met her during the summer picking blueberries for summer cash and next years wardrobe. (Swany was a poor kid AWWWWWWWW and had to work if he wanted levis and boots (long ago) to wear so I could be cool) One thing led to another and "THE KISS" happened after a home date while she was baby sitting. Mind you I hung with the "wrong crowd also" and had many kisses including a few good morning ones. This one was THE ONE, man I tripped over a kids tricycle and liked to broke something after THE KISS. I can remember that and it has been over 50 years. I still e-mail and on occasion talk to that lady, Oh yeah right, she married a friend widowed and hooked up with the nicest guy around. In between was when I wrote her name and I LUV U on the local water tower. Finally admitted to that at our 40th class reunion. She is a nice lady and the fondest memories of innocence lost, one of my dearest friends. Yeah we have discussed "WHAT IF" were both happy. By the way she remembers that first kiss also, unfortunate that it is not me, a friend of mine and her first hubby.

#12 ·
Yes she is sorel missed and would not mind me saying she had great Udders.Where is CJ?

#13 ·
CJ is now full fledged Business woman.. I think she is top dog running their business and not much time for fun like the old days.. ( Hubby had operation) So I think soon things may calm down and she will return to post some

#14 ·
Yes she is sorel missed and would not mind me saying she had great Udders.Where is CJ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.