• 1 Post By swany
  • 1 Post By 444nut
  • 2 Post By Brocky
  • 3 Post By EAGLE EYE 444

Thread: It has been 6 years ago today Annabelle and I still miss you

Site Contributor Contributing Member
    Member #

It has been 6 years ago today Annabelle and I still miss you

To my sweet Annabelle (DEBBIE), it is hard to believe that you left us 6 years ago today. It just doesn't seem possible. Time really gets away from us for sure. I sat in a deer stand yesterday afternoon and again this morning as well and I just thought about you and your smiling face. I didn't really want to shoot a deer today, I only wanted to be with nature and think about you. I watched a nice buck this morning and as I watched him through the scope for several minutes as he was feeding along and I just smiled and said to myself, not today Mr Buck, as I only want to be out here with the memories of my late wife, Debbie, the absolute love of my life. Debbie, Allison and I both miss you so much each day it seems. I just want to you to know that you are in our hearts forever. I Love You, Darling.
    MY DADDY WAS A PISTOL AND I'M A SON OF A GUN........LEWIS GRIZZARD

Army Veteran 67-69 Korea Administrator
    Member #
    I knew very little of her but read her posts with interest, one day you will reunite when your chores are done. God bless.

Contributing Member
    Member #
    I just saw this, & I have to sat I got to know Debbie via e-mails. We would send each other e-mails on different subjects. I only wish Marlene & I could have met her & Mike in person. There isn`t any doubt Debbie is with God. She still send Mike little messages like whose birthday or anniversary it is. Debbie was & is someone to love. We miss you Debbie!!

Your friends Glenn & Marlene
    .DIRTY-.THIRTY likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    MarlinOwners.com
    Advertisements

Sells Guns Don't Deliver Guns Banned
    Member #
    That was beautiful. Many people go their whole lives not knowing that feeling. I hope I'm not intruding, but thank you.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Brocky View Post
    That was beautiful. Many people go their whole lives not knowing that feeling. I hope I'm not intruding, but thank you.

Brocky, You are not intruding at all my friend. I just wish that all of the Marlinites here could have known her personally. She loved this website so much as I know that it gave her a reason to get up on many days and nights and converse with so many of her friends on here. When she was given a Golden Opportunity to have her own forum on here, she actually lived another 5 1/2 years because of that fact. That was a very SPECIAL GIFT that our friend, Mr. Larry Stout, gave to her many years ago when he was the creator and owner of MarlinOwners originally. I watched her smile on many days that I knew that she was in such agonizing pain but she knew that she wanted to post various items and send emails and private messages etc to so many dear members on here. It kept her mind and her body occupied and it kept her living longer as a result. I have gained so many special friends on here because of Debbie and also due to the closeness of all of us owning Marlins as well. She fought her health battles until the very end and she unknowingly has made me such a better person for sharing our lives together for a total of 31 1/2 years of marriage and 2 1/2 years before that dating. She was a KEEPER indeed.

My wish is for any of you that read these more current posts might find some spare time and go back and read these old posts in this Forum. It would be some good reading for you and hopefully, it might give you a better feeling about life in general and also find out more about some of the fine individuals that were former members or current members of the great website.

I know in my heart that Calamity Jane, Bestlever and (Braveheart, Annabelle) Debbie are sharing some really great times together in Heaven right now.
    Last edited by EAGLE EYE 444; 12-20-2012 at 04:30 PM.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by 444nut View Post
    I just saw this, & I have to sat I got to know Debbie via e-mails. We would send each other e-mails on different subjects. I only wish Marlene & I could have met her & Mike in person. There isn`t any doubt Debbie is with God. She still send Mike little messages like whose birthday or anniversary it is. Debbie was & is someone to love. We miss you Debbie!!

Your friends Glenn & Marlene
    Glenn, I learned a long time ago that you can REALLY love someone and still not have the opportunity to meet them face to face. That is without a doubt how Debbie and I both have felt about you and Marlene over the past several years. I honestly felt like Debbie had an inner connection with you two and she just loved the back and forth bantering with you. One of her TOP wishes was to be able to meet you two over in Myrtle Beach during your annual vacation time over there. I surely wish that we could have accomplished that too. Thanks so much for your kind words.

Wrangler
    Member #
    There were many times, years past, I made my wife stop what she was doing to come over to the computer to read one of Annabelle's comments. She always made us laugh and smile. Whenever I think of this forum she ALWAYS comes to mind. Although my wife and I only knew Debbie as AnnaBelle and never personally, her soul always shined though her words and comments. She is deeply missed by us but never forgotten..... God Bless you Eagle Eye 444.... we will all be reunited one day, that has been promised to us by HIM! LP
    Have you shouldered your Marlin today?

Gun Wizard
    Member #
    I miss Annabelle
    Proverbs 12:27
    "The slothful man roasteth not that which he took in hunting: but the substance of a diligent man is precious."

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links