Go USA Womens Soccer semi-final match Tuesday against them people that we kicked out.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Go USA Womens Soccer semi-final match Tuesday against them people that we kicked out.



  1. #1
    Contributing Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Missouri/ Mysery
    Posts
    6,256
    Member #
    49571
    Thanked
    35718 times

    Go USA Womens Soccer semi-final match Tuesday against them people that we kicked out.

    Tuesday USA womens soccer vs the Brits.
    We got a former brit as a coach but she chose right on where to live.
    Go USA.
    Note i hate soccer but if it involves us beating the brits hey i will watch.
    Team 35 # 517
    Team Old Pharts # 224
    Team shotgun # 65
    Team 39 # 348
    Team 32special #139

  2. #2
    Marlin Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    The Deep State of Louisiana!
    Posts
    18,616
    Member #
    65883
    Thanked
    72189 times
    Yea! The Brit's ran us out of Nova Scotia way back in the 1600's! Disarmed us big time back then! Will not happen again! Here!

    I'm sorry were talking soccer! Don't watch it.


    ca'jun56
    MidBigWest likes this.
    Lache Pas La Patate
    Old Phart # 138
    Team .32 Special
    Team Winchester # 118
    Team Marlin .35 # 780

  3. #3
    Gun Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    3,929
    Member #
    59599
    Thanked
    6884 times
    To All MO Members Who Live in the UK: Don't pay attention to any "trash talk" about America's greatest and most esteemed ally. Must be soccer mania taking temporary hold!

  4. Remove Advertisements
    MarlinOwners.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Marlin Marksman
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Mena, AR
    Posts
    1,598
    Member #
    86866
    Thanked
    4348 times
    I hope they get killed. You disrespect the American team and yourself you don't represent me as an American. It's not an American team.
    Team 35 Remington #722
    Team 336-44 #62
    Team 1894 #512
    Team Wheel Gun #77
    Team 44-40 #57

  6. #5
    Marlin Fanatic
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    17,318
    Member #
    19834
    Thanked
    19884 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Duke View Post
    I hope they get killed. You disrespect the American team and yourself you don't represent me as an American. It's not an American team.
    I feel the same, but only for the individual players that are disrespecting our country! You don’t like The POTUS? That’s fine....I didn’t like YOUR POS, muslim choice for POTUS EITHER! BUT...don’t go disrespecting the Country/flag you POS’s or get off the AMERICAN team!
    If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”
    Sun Tzu, The Art of War

  7. #6
    Marlin Marksman
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Mena, AR
    Posts
    1,598
    Member #
    86866
    Thanked
    4348 times
    Quote Originally Posted by marlinluvr View Post
    I feel the same, but only for the individual players that are disrespecting our country! You don’t like The POTUS? That’s fine....I didn’t like YOUR POS, muslim choice for POTUS EITHER! BUT...don’t go disrespecting the Country/flag you POS’s or get off the AMERICAN team!
    There is no "I" in team. If the Team would kick them of the squad I would have much more respect. Better to lose with honor than to win with dishonor.
    Team 35 Remington #722
    Team 336-44 #62
    Team 1894 #512
    Team Wheel Gun #77
    Team 44-40 #57

  8. #7
    Marlin Fanatic
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    17,318
    Member #
    19834
    Thanked
    19884 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Duke View Post
    There is no "I" in team. If the Team would kick them of the squad I would have much more respect. Better to lose with honor than to win with dishonor.
    I definitely agree with that!
    If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”
    Sun Tzu, The Art of War

  9. #8
    Gunfighter
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Somerset, SW England
    Posts
    971
    Member #
    45106
    Thanked
    2762 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MidBigWest View Post
    Tuesday USA womens soccer vs the Brits.
    We got a former brit as a coach but she chose right on where to live.
    Go USA.
    Note i hate soccer but if it involves us beating the brits hey i will watch.
    Now now Bigwest, it was just a very small misunderstanding over a slight tax issue caused I believe if my memory serves me right by a greedy government (some things never change). No need to throw all the toys out of the pram, or the Tee into the drink.

    I do not normally watch football, but I will watch the game tonight as BOTH teams have fought so hard.

    What I will say is may the best team win, Cumming second when each have given their all is no shame.

    Still its just something else we have given the world, take care all Gareth

  10. #9
    Marlin Marksman
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Mena, AR
    Posts
    1,598
    Member #
    86866
    Thanked
    4348 times
    Now, I really don't like the team with the tea drinking gesture. You should not rub your opponents face with your celebration. Classless lot they are.
    Team 35 Remington #722
    Team 336-44 #62
    Team 1894 #512
    Team Wheel Gun #77
    Team 44-40 #57

  11. #10
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Remington, VA
    Posts
    22,143
    Member #
    32299
    Thanked
    135427 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Duke View Post
    Now, I really don't like the team with the tea drinking gesture. You should not rub your opponents face with your celebration. Classless lot they are.
    I agree!
    Tar_Heel 336 and MidBigWest like this.
    Rotary Mag Savage 99 lover
    Model 336A/336XLR 24 inch barrel hoarder
    Too many Marlins to list--especially the ones in 35 Rem
    Lovin' life in a Red State and hope it stays that way
    U.S. Army Retired (1984-2004) Yeah--spent time doin' the OEF/OIF thing


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •