Go USA Womens Soccer semi-final match Tuesday against them people that we kicked out. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Go USA Womens Soccer semi-final match Tuesday against them people that we kicked out.

Gunfighter
    Member #
    The US women's soccer team is smug, arrogant, disrespectful, rude, and pushing a political agenda every chance they get. Why must USA sports teams demonstrate such unsportsmanlike conduct? I'd rather watch a well behaved, respectable, non-USA team play a good game, even if they lost, than watch the US women's soccer team, even if they win.

Certified Gunnut
    Member #
    Yeah - I was rooting for them to do well and represent us with honor - but they lost my support completely when they made their international representation of US on the field of play all about themselves and their misguided nasty personal politics off the field. I truly felt they should have been removed from representation of the National Team for publicly airing their disrespectful personal politics for personal attention and the 'adoration' of those (anti-Americans) for whom I have no regard or respect for myself. Those type of unprofessional professional athletes truly disgust me.

I (selfishly) hope they lose embarrassingly - since they have so selfishly embarrassed us all with their tainted antics and misguided uneducated politics.

As for the 'tea cup' - I'm on the fence - it wasn't such a bad thing, and yet after the 'all eyes and attention on me' political comments it was just another display of the personal lack of class from these people who are supposed to be representing Our Nation on the field of play.

As Laura Ingraham would say - Shut up and Sing!! (or in this case shut up and play!)

“Conservatives want to alter their lifestyles to meet reality. Leftists want to alter reality to meet their lifestyles” - Frank Turek, Cross Examine Radio Show
    Reading or Listening for Comprehension instead of Confrontation leads to much better Conversation - Tar_Heel 336
    "The Difference Between Genius and Stupidity is that Genius has its Limits" - Albert Einstein
    ”Yup, but I was on a rant” 49FMarlin... "I hear ya, Brother - Been There, Done That" - Tar_Heel

Marlin Marksman
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Grenadier View Post
    The US women's soccer team is smug, arrogant, disrespectful, rude, and pushing a political agenda every chance they get. Why must USA sports teams demonstrate such unsportsmanlike conduct? I'd rather watch a well behaved, respectable, non-USA team play a good game, even if they lost, than watch the US women's soccer team, even if they win.
    Besides soccer sucks.......LOL.......I would rather crawl up under my truck and watch the exhaust system rust than watch women's sports. To slow. Yes, it takes good athletes to play soccer but I put it up there with golf, tennis and bowling as a big ho hum to watch.
    miket156 and MidBigWest like this.
    Team 35 Remington #722
    Team 336-44 #62
    Team 1894 #512
    Team Wheel Gun #77
    Team 44-40 #57

4. Remove Advertisements
    MarlinOwners.com
    Advertisements

Gunfighter
    Member #
    Politics aside, were it not for a disallowed goal and a missed penalty we would have had a different result but that's the luck of the game. That said the USA played a very fluid cohesive flowing game and were the BETTER team on the night, look on the bright side we did not lose to the French. Hell being beaten by your greatest friends and allies is not so bad. Gar.

Distinguished Master
    Member #
    Tar Heel it may bite them on the ass, look what it did for the Dixie chicks.Crash & burn.
    What this country needs is a department of common sense!
    Team 22 Magnum # 46
    Team Old Pharts # 235
    Team 22 bolt action # 5

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Holland View Post
    Politics aside, were it not for a disallowed goal and a missed penalty we would have had a different result but that's the luck of the game. That said the USA played a very fluid cohesive flowing game and were the BETTER team on the night, look on the bright side we did not lose to the French. Hell being beaten by your greatest friends and allies is not so bad. Gar.
    I hear ya mate--just wish our team would have been better sportsmen and have won gracefully.
    MidBigWest likes this.
    Rotary Mag Savage 99 lover
    Model 336A/336XLR 24 inch barrel hoarder
    Too many Marlins to list--especially the ones in 35 Rem
    Lovin' life in a Red State and hope it stays that way
    U.S. Army Retired (1984-2004) Yeah--spent time doin' the OEF/OIF thing

Distinguished Master
    Member #
    After ol butchie rabidhoe the pink haired freak disrespected the USA and our great president,I can’t cheer for or even watch them play.How can a freak like butchie be allowed to play for the national team after she disrespected it’s nation?
    "Welcome to my home, the locked door you just kicked in was for your protection, not mine!"

Distinguished Master
    Member #

Lightbulb

From what read the purple haired witch is not starting. However, the coach may be resting her til later in the match. She's strictly an Offensive player.

YES she offended a lot of REAL American citizens. At least we know what bathroom to use.

Mike T.
    The difference between Genius and Stupidity is that Genius has its limitations. (Attributed to Albert Einstein)

Distinguished Master
    Member #
    Well it looks like they had their 15 min, no mas!
    MidBigWest likes this.
    What this country needs is a department of common sense!
    Team 22 Magnum # 46
    Team Old Pharts # 235
    Team 22 bolt action # 5

Marlin Fanatic
    Member #
    I hope the Brits kick the crap out of those American hating broads!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links