Curious How much it’s worth
Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By CalvinMD
  • 4 Post By JACKTW

Thread: Curious How much it’s worth

Marlin Marksman
    Member #

Curious How much it’s worth

I have a brand new NEVER FIRED 2007 JM 308MX with exceptional wood and I’m wondering what it’s worth. It’s just been sitting untouched except for wipe down and when I put a new Leopoldo 2x-7x on it mounted low as possible in Warne hardware.
    Last edited by Scorpiusb; 11-25-2019 at 04:14 AM.
    Some days it just doesn't pay to chew through the leather straps
    Studies show that 6 out of 7 Dwarves are NOT Happy
    Revenge is a dish best served cold
    No I'm not a Dr, but I'll take a look
    I just said I didn't have much use for one, I never said I didn't know how to use it....M. Quigley

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Clavin, the market is still fairly soft. These 308MX's come up now and then on MO and seem to sell in the $800 range. A NIB may demand more to the right buyer.

Currently, there is one on GB with a starting bid of $1250 with 0 bids and an ending date of 12/2. The 2009 rifle has 200 rounds through it, metal in excellent and furniture has a couple light dings, overall appears in excellent shape. Seller is rated an A+ shop in OK and I believe they're dreaming at that starting bid.

Jack
    All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth. – Robert E. Lee

My avatar is dedicated in honor of my
    Great Great Grandfather who fought at Bunker Hill and survived to continue his fight in The American Revolutionary War for Liberty and Freedom.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links