Marlin Firearms Forum banner

New member & new 336C 30-30

2K views 21 replies 20 participants last post by  1 big hole 
#1 ·
Hi everyone.! This 336C is my first Marlin and my first lever action to own. The history and legends surrounding these Marlins is long and rich, and being another proud owner of one of these superb guns is a real treat.

I see lots of new members and a very active forum, so I will have lots of enjoyment reading and learning about the different kinds of Marlins.

This 30-30 is my first Marlin...but it won't be the only one...at least not for much longer.!!

#2 ·
granpa52 said:
Hi everyone.! This 336C is my first Marlin and my first lever action to own. The history and legends surrounding these Marlins is long and rich, and being another proud owner of one of these superb guns is a real treat.

I see lots of new members and a very active forum, so I will have lots of enjoyment reading and learning about the different kinds of Marlins.

This 30-30 is my first Marlin...but it won't be the only one...at least not for much longer.!!
pack a lunch... you'll be on this site a while 8)

#3 ·
Welcome to MO from West Virginia! I'm hooked on this site and Marlins. I started out with a 336 in 30-30. I think she's still my favorite. I'd like to get a Glenfield and 336W to keep her company some day. ;D

#11 ·
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

#14 ·
Thanks, everyone.!

Yea...lots of reference material...lots of good info...already spent mucho many hrs reading throughout the many different sections & topics.!

I really am impressed with the civility and courtesy and of course the great sense of humor here.!!

#15 ·
LT said:
granpa52 said:

pack a lunch... you'll be on this site a while 8)
No kidding! I usually dont post but just read all the fascinating stuff on here.

#16 ·
Welcome to MO from MO :)

#17 ·
Welcome from the sandhills of South Carolina.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.