Marlin Firearms Forum banner

marlin singleshot bolt aaction

878 views 25 replies 25 participants last post by  GaCop 
#1 ·
Just picked up this marli, cant read sserial #.any help Would be great.also missing bolt. Gun Firearm Trigger Air gun Shotgun
Gun Firearm Trigger Rifle Shotgun
Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Air gun

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...You might try and look in the section of that model number to get any info...

#6 ·
Welcome aboard! Well, that should be a fun project, hope you can find the parts etc. to bring her back into shape.

#7 ·
Hello Rockit and welcome from the high plains of Colorado. There may not be a serial number on your rifle, they were not required until 1968 or so.
Keep an eye on EBAY, lots of parted out rifles there. Good luck.

#8 ·
Gun Rifle Trigger Air gun Shotgun
Rifle Gun Trigger Air gun Shotgun
This is a Marlin Model 100 that my dad had and the first gun I ever hunted with. The stock was shorten at some point most likely so that us young kids could shoot it. Back in those days we were hunting Squirrels with dad by the time we were 5 years old. Is that what you have there? The trigger guard on mine is home made so not original to the rifle.

#12 ·
Fine old rifle, try the rimfire forum, you will also find a wealth of info at Rimfirecentral.com, happy shootin'.

#15 · (Edited)
Hi Rockit, welcome to the Forum!

#16 ·
Hello and Welcome to Marlinowners from Pennsylvania!

#21 ·
Welcome from Connecticut

#24 ·
Welcome from Long Island farm country, happy shootin'. Cheers:beerglass:

#26 ·
A big Georgia welcome!:tee:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.