Marlin Firearms Forum banner

Hellow From the High Country, Colorado

1K views 32 replies 33 participants last post by  NYshotgunner 
#1 ·
Hi Everyone.
I'm a new member here. I just bought a 336RC, I think? I was in a box a bunch of old Shotgun parts which turned out to be a Marlin 120/Glenfeild 778. Ifound enough parts to in the box to get it back together. The 336 has no barrel and I'm not sure if it was a 35 Rem or a 30-30 win. A 30-30 case will fit bolt and so will a 356 Win case both eject when racked open. The shot gun was missing a lot of parts most of which I got from Numrich Gun Parts. The rest I'll make on my machines in the shop. No I'm not a gunsmith of any kind just a retired Engineer with lot of cool toys.:) I plan to turn the big 12ga into a home defence scattergun. Any how a big smile from Gods country.
happy shooting
C

#9 ·
Welcome neighbor. This is the right place to help you put that gun back together for sure. There is one warning about this site, it can be very hazardous to your wallet! Marlinitis is a very contagious disease.

#13 ·
Hello and Welcome to Marlinowners from Pennsylvania!

#14 ·
welcome aboard and good luck on the projects, sounds fun, a man has to stay focused with a purpose, even in retirement
and much satisfaction is gained by accomplishing such tasks.

#20 ·
Welcome from Connecticut

#24 ·
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.