Marlin Firearms Forum banner

Marlin Pump Model 27-S

4K views 21 replies 22 participants last post by  pipedreams 
#1 ·
Hi...looking for anyone who owns a Marlin Pump 27-S. Looking for ammo options.
I have a perfect condx pump with 10x scope but just under 1 bx of Stevens long rifels ammo left?
Anyone...can you please advise? arfurlong@verizon.net
Thanks!

#2 ·
I can't help you but hopefully someone will be along shortly that can!!!Hello and welcome to Marlinowners from Louisiana!!!

#3 ·
are you talking .25 rimfire? the others (25-20 or 32-20) shouldn't be hard to find at bigger dealers or via mail order houses. Sorry I don't have a suggestion on .25rf except for gunshows - the stuff will carry a stiff price tag however ;( exactly the reason I only shoot my 32-20... good luck

#5 ·
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

#7 ·
Hello and welcome to Marlinowners from Pennsylvania!!

#9 ·
Hi...looking for anyone who owns a Marlin Pump 27-S. Looking for ammo options.
I have a perfect condx pump with 10x scope but just under 1 bx of Stevens long rifels ammo left?
Anyone...can you please advise? arfurlong@verizon.net
Thanks!
Howdy and Welcome aboard.... I havent found any 25RF ammo, so i guess you could say were in the same boat..... If you do happen to find any, Please let me know and i will do so also...

Thanks and enjoy yourself here....
BG4570

#11 ·
WELCOME FROM OLYMPIA, WA; IN THE GREAT PACIFIC NORTHWEST - THE "ORIGINAL MARLIN®" (North Haven, CT Rifles) COUNTRY! NO REMLINS, OR MARLINGTONS ALLOWED!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.