Marlin Firearms Forum banner

Marlin Model 200 single shot shotguns

21K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Chaser11 
#1 ·
Can anyone give me any kind of information on these I was not even aware that Marlin had made any single shot shotguns.Found 2 in a pawn shop can probably get both for $150 does that sound like a decent price?

#2 ·
buddy, you just asked my question for me. A friend of mine who I hunt/shoot with knows of my Marlin sickness and called me the other night and said "A boy I know is out here with a Marlin single shot break action for $100" me"I had no idea such existed but I got cash in my wallet send him my way" Needless to say I procured said shotgun for $100. I thought it was just an H&R when he got it out of his car. But sure enough it says Marlin model 200. Mine's a 12 gauge with mod. choke. The reciever has some surface rust and a couple nicks in the forearm but otherwise is in very very nice tight shape. Has a real nice walnut stock on it as well.

#6 ·
they were a run for Kmart ck the ser # it starts with a K i'll bet . my 410 does--Chaser11

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.