Marlin Firearms Forum banner

Howard Stern and the 2nd.

920 views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  paulo57509 
#1 ·
I just saw this on Youtube...and I was surprised at Stern's responses....you might be too.

#5 ·
Me too...I never cared for Stern and his rude & totally crude and childish sexual bathroom humor stuff...not my style.

But that's what surprised me about this video. I would have sworn Stern was just another stupid Liberal with a foul mouth. Hopefully some of his fans will have the light bulb go off in their heads about this.

#7 ·
You know what they say about being a liberal in youth and becoming a conservative in old age - or some such analogy. The old 'shock Jock' Howard Stern has been around for a long time but I'm pleasantly surprised that he actually get it and has made his position known.

But he will get a pass and won't get attacked for going "off the reservation".

Gr8rtst

#8 ·
Haven't listened to Stern for a few years, but remember him being pro 2nd Ammendment for a while and believe he also has his CCL.

#9 ·
It's been years since I've heard his show too, but do remember him and his sidekick at the time (Robin - still there?) being pro 2nd Amendment... at least in general and/or the right to defend yourself, etc. I don't have audio on my PC right now, so can't watch the video, but did read something about his comments the other day. Hopefully he swayed some listeners on the fence...?

Reactions: granpa52
#11 ·
I've listened and watched him on the radio and television off and on for years. I'm pleased to hear him come out and support the 2nd Amendment.

If you can get past all the foul language, provocative talk, etc. he's actually a pretty good listen. Especially during interviews (when he can actually get someone willing to subject themselves to that kind of approach). There's nothing politically correct on his show, which is refreshing, really.

I'll never forget when they sent out Stuttering John to a Ringo Starr press conference about the release of his new album. During the Q&A period, Stuttering John asked Ringo, "What did you do with the money....?"

"What money?"

"The money your mother gave you for singing lessons."

Reactions: elkhunter76
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.