Marlin Firearms Forum banner

.22 WMR Model 783 Owners Manual

16K views 18 replies 14 participants last post by  econsejo 
#1 ·
Does anyone know where I can purchase or download an owners manual for a .22 WMR Model 783?

Thanks!
Steve

#5 ·
Welcome to the forum from Connecticut both of you
sbell76
and
rlowman

#6 ·
#7 ·
I'll look around some more, seems to me there's more to the manual than what I'm posting. Mr fixit

#8 ·
Life it seems was way easier back "in the day" Take note fellas what models this manual covers! For those expecting a nice thick how to book on the 783 think again it's 4 pages front cover to back. If you can't save the pics for you're files, PM me with your email and I'll send you a copy for you to print. Mr fixit :biggrin:

#9 ·
Another example of lack of appreciation for someone taking the time to search for answers to a request.

mr fixit, agree with you on lack of detail info. I also have a 783, but all I needed to know was that the bullets go in here and come out this end.

Reactions: Mr Fixit
#13 ·
Here you go boys and you don't even have to cut or paste stuff. Just download it.

http://stevespages.com/pdf/marlin_780.pdf

If you look at the rest of the site you will see manuals to your hearts content! :biggrin:

John

Reactions: CITYSLICKER1
#15 ·
Howdy all,
I've got a quick Marlin 783 question. Do I determine the manufacture date of my 783 the same way as I do my 39a rifle with the first two digits ? Thanks, Danny

#17 ·
You guys are AWSOME!!!
Now-
Not to hijack (entirely), but I HAVE asked elsewhere here to no avail; Is there another Marlin model (perhaps a later one) that is identical to the guts of the 783? I ask because I'm looking for a Boyds thumb-thru stock for mine, and they don't list the 783.

Thanks, and my appologies for the interupt

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.