Marlin Firearms Forum banner

Marlin 795 SS

949 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  ponycarman 
#1 ·
I kinda gave up on my Marlin 995 SS .22 Rifle ; I couldn't even get a reprinted owners manual from Marlin ..........

So I went on " BUDSGUNS " site and got a nice new stainless steel 795 for a cool $211 DELIVERED !! I ordered a neat made to fit laminate stock for it from Boyds @ $99 bucks and I am good to go !

I cant see paying $100 bucks more for the Ruger 10-22 , hell , I'm happy - what more do I need ? :driver:

#3 ·
I got an owners manual from MARLIN for my 995 today -that sure was nice of them ........, no charge !

#4 ·
That's a GREAT price!!

I may be upgrading my 795 collection of 1.

#5 ·
That price IS super ....I have not found anyone that can compete with Bud's low prices , and they got litterally thousands of guns for sale ! I'm on the waiting list there for a XT22MVSR ,which is a S.S .22 magnum with the Bull barrel .

#6 ·
Sounds like a nice rifle! I like mine although it isn't stainless. I also like my 10/22 haha. But I didn't pay that much for it. Got it on sale for 180 :biggrin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.