Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By sparky88
  • 2 Post By sparky88
  • 2 Post By sparky88

Thread: badger m22 bullpup stock for marlin rimfires

Tenderfoot
    Member #

badger m22 bullpup stock for marlin rimfires

i came across a company that makes a bullpup stock kit for the marlin 60, 70, 70p and 795. the company makes a stock called the badger m22. if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask me. i can also get more pictures if needed. any special requests feel free to ask me.
    Badger Gun Stocks - Home
    i received my badger stock today and i must say im quite impressed. everything fits perfect. it took 10 minutes to transfer everything from my stock rifle to the new stock. material feels great and sturdy. once everything was together it felt great to hold. the optional top scope mount is great quality for mounting optics. currently the reflex sight i have on is positioned perfectly for shooting at the forward position. cheek rests right at the back of the receiver and its very comfortable. weight balance of the rifle is amazing. for the money if you want a bullpup version of a marlin 22lr this is definately the kit you want. the trigger also feels just like the normal rifle. no slop and no delay when pulling the trigger. i will get a chance to shoot it sunday but the overall handling so far is great. the owner gary is also a great guy to talk to so customer service is great!

Gunfighter
    Member #
    nice! thanks for the post. a friend of mine just won a 795 in a raffle and was asking me about aftermarket stocks. i only knew about the muzzlelite bullpup and never really liked the trigger on the on i had a chance to shoot. i'll pass this on to him.

will be looking forward to your range report!

how much was the optional optics rail?
    dum spiro pugno

and on the eighth day, man forged a knife and took survival into his own hands.

a myth is someone else's religion. different enough from your own for its absurdity to be obvious... yet fundamentally the same.

Tenderfoot
    Member #
    your welcome. the rail is an extra 20 bucks but its well worth it. and you cant beat the price for the stock. it was 100 bucks plus shipping. and other then muzzlelite this is really the only aftermarket stock. besides getting a traditional one or spending the time to retrofit one into an airsoft. a few years ago a company called young manufacturing made one but dont anymore. also if you want more looks at it or see it shooting check out youtube. search for badger m22. user name on yt is Gary Morris. he has 9 videos showing them being put together and a couple shooting
    G.P.M. and AnomDeGuerre like this.

Tenderfoot
    Member #
    went to the range today. performed amazing!! felt great holding. went through 150 rounds. zero failures. trigger squeeze felt just like it does when its in the normal stock. no slop, no delay. whether i shot slow or as fast as i could. very great product and i am 110% satisfied!!
    G.P.M. and AnomDeGuerre like this.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Links