+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tenderfoot
    Member #

Replacement stock for Marlins .22!!

I've just found that one on a Canadian distributor (Marstar)....I was looking for a SKS stock and see that one that's supposed to fit the 60, 990, 995 etc... as they said. I've never seen those before on any forums....I know it's not a wood or laminated, but if they fits my 7000, I'll bye one for sure!!!

Here's the link:http://www.marstar.ca/ac-ATI/ATI-semi-auto.shtm

Tenderfoot
    Member #

And when you convert a Glenfield 75 from a tube feed to a clip feed like I just did, it will look like this :-) ( my Dragunot, cause it's NOT a Dragunov lol )
    I had to add grips from a 1911 pistol to bulk up the grip as it's a little thin for adult hands.
    P.S. this stock is available from a number of places, I got mine from clearview for about $39.00.
    It is a VERY easy re-stocking job, the top handguard is a little cheesy but not bad at all.
    A-1911
    SA XD-9 Service OD
    SA XD-9 SC Black
    SA XD-9 SC Two Tone
    H&K USP 40S&W
    Daewoo DR-200
    DSA FAL
    DSA AR15M4
    Dragunot

Tenderfoot
    Member #

Hey....tanks....nice look!! I'm just not sure what is a Glenfield 75 :roll: ?? I dont know alot abour firarms but it realy looks like my 7000 action, magazine and trigger guard. Is it the ATI-MAR-3000 that is supposed to fit the Marlin models? If yes, how you fix the action screw near the trigger?? cause on your photo, I cant imagine how you can fix it due to the plastic part between the trigger guard and the grip? :?
    If that one fit my 7000 with not much fitting, I'll try one for sure cause I realy like the look (alot better than the factory stock) and you help me alot figured out what it could look like with the photo!!
    Thanks!!

Tenderfoot
    Member #

The first link is thier site:
    http://www.atigunstocks.com/product-marlin.html

This link is the instructions for stocking it, the only tough part is that for the clip fed versions ( like the 7000 ) you'll have to take out a hole in the bottom of the stock, but the outline for it is already there in the stock so you dont have to guess anything, just remove the material in the outline they have provided! The plastic part you are worried about slides out and the trigger group goes in then the plastic part goes back in to cover the rear of the trigger guard, it's even simpler than it sounds :-)
    http://www.atigunstocks.com/installa...0-install.html

Apparently all the Marlins ( the Glenfield was made by Marlin for Glenfield ) are basically the same as far as the action is concerned, the parts for my changeover to a clip feed system are in fact for the 7000. I will probobly be ordering a 7000 very soon as this Dragunot will become dedicated for special work and the 7000 will be my main shooting plinker.
    A-1911
    SA XD-9 Service OD
    SA XD-9 SC Black
    SA XD-9 SC Two Tone
    H&K USP 40S&W
    Daewoo DR-200
    DSA FAL
    DSA AR15M4
    Dragunot

Tenderfoot
    Member #

Thank you very much!!! .....will only miss a bipod and it'll look awsome!!! I'll send you pictures of it......I cant wait to see the look it will have with a heavy barrel!!
    I'll show you the result, hope soon!!
    ....hope my english speaking is not too bad, but you seem to understand me well :roll:
    Thanks again!! :mrgreen:

Tenderfoot
    Member #

Maybe I'll have to clear the barrel chanel a bit, but it's pretty easy to do and the top hanguard seem to be clip on the barrel but if I cant fit it, I think I'll be able to live without it

Tenderfoot
    Member #

Yeah the top cover snaps onto the barrel and I dont know how it will work with the bull barrel of the 7000, you might want to Email them first and see if they have a solution already.

Looking forword to the pics, send them to me direct if you want kaptor2@yahoo.com and I have an Italian friend who speaks english MUCH worse than you do lol :-)

If you'll send me your Email I'll send you a pic of my rifle that I cant show publicly
    A-1911
    SA XD-9 Service OD
    SA XD-9 SC Black
    SA XD-9 SC Two Tone
    H&K USP 40S&W
    Daewoo DR-200
    DSA FAL
    DSA AR15M4
    Dragunot

Tenderfoot
    Member #

I have a Marlin 7000 as well and would like to know if that stock did fit it without too much trouble.

Thanks

Site Contributor Contributing Member
    Member #

Quote Originally Posted by squill
    ....hope my english speaking is not too bad, but you seem to understand me well :roll:
    Heck - Your English is better than a lot of local folks :lol: :lol:

Shum8
    If you believe there's good in everyone, you obviously haven't met everyone.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own"
    Adam Savage

Platinum Poster
    Member #

Quote Originally Posted by shum8
    Quote Originally Posted by squill
    Heck - Your English is better than a lot of local folks :lol: :lol:

Shum8
    Ditto.. no problem at all understanding you..
    Gunjunkie..

"Arbitrary power is most easily established on the ruins of liberty abused to licentiousness." --George Washington

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Links