Marlin Firearms Forum banner

Bald Eagle State Forest Ride Photos..

2K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Gunjunkie 
#1 ·
MDTrailrider, Gunjunkie, Glenn , Vince, Dave , Tony ..

Just a couple photos that MDTrailrider took on the outings.. and a few of the nice vista views.. their are lots more and hopfully when the leaves change we can get some nice ones..

See less See more
#4 ·
It's way more beautiful than these few photos show.. Hard to show off the area with limited time and do the photos too.. Hopefully we can get together for a few days and do it right sometime.. .. for me a few days is hard.. but I can get two in a row off sometimes.. LOL

The photos I am in are from a while back.. MD's first trip up.. and the Guys in Blue and trail photos he took yesterday..

#7 ·
That's some beautiful pictures even with you all in them! ;D Seriously thought, Bald Eagle is BEAUTIFUL country. It is one of my most favorite places to be, especially for trout season. You can fish and not see another soul for days! It looks like you guys had a hoot and no one got hurt! Man, I wish I could have done that on my day off!

#8 ·
Spuzzy.. do you ride? We can let you know when the next one is if you like.. All are a great bunch of guys for sure..

#9 ·
I have not ridden probably in 15 years. I sold the bike and bought a boat. ::) I probably bum a bike off of my buddy though.

#12 ·
marlinman93 said:
Looks like you guys are having too much fun for a bunch of old farts! ;)
Great looking country!
Vall.. It's a ball.. this past ride they did I had to work.. so didn't get alot of riding in.. come to think of it.. last time I didn't either.. ( maybe need to change deoderant.. LOL)

But hope sometime I can get together with them for a full day and show them more of the vista's and valleys we have .. not hard to do a 150/200 miles just siteseeing here in the State Forest Lands..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.