Marlin Firearms Forum banner

Another one from OZ saying hello.

3K views 18 replies 14 participants last post by  GrumpyBear 
#1 ·
Hey guy's how you do'in, coming onboard to watch , listen and learn.

Thanks, Tiler.

#2 · (Edited)
Hey Tiler,

Welcome to ANZMO
I'd like to extend a warm invitation to you from Team ANZMO, the Australian and New Zealand Marlin Owners.

The group has only been going for five months. We currently have 78 members, so if you know anyone who is a member of MO from Oz or NZ please let them know about the group.

For now, we will maintain two 'homes' on the MO site:

1) as a group, under Community/groups/ANZMO where we can post photos, and have discussions just between us. Please go there to join up.

2) as a 'Team' with a forum which is at present a sub-forum under team 336

Of course all the ANZMO members will continue to participate fully across all the Teams and forums on this fantastic site. Look forward to hearing from you.

wags 2477

#7 ·
Thanks Wags, appreciate the welcome and as I'm from Nambucca Heads, I quess I'm not that far away.
Thanks Tiler,

Yeah just up the road a couple of hours near Alstonville. There are others nearby too, like gafloss at Armidale.

You will find amongst us Lever Action comp and Cowboy shooters, and hunters, and owners of shiny things that make noise for fun.....

Look forward to your presence on MO.

Cheers
Wags

#4 ·
Hi Tiler,
Welcome to MO from up in Bundaberg, You will find lots of help and friends here.
My dayghter and her family live in Port Macquarie. We were down there for Chrissy this year.
Moofy. Graeme.

#11 ·
Thanks BJM, I was wondering when someone in the US of A was gonna get outta bed and say something...:)

#17 ·
A bit late tiler, this site is getting bigger and takes longer to look at every thing. Great to have another local MO. If I introduce my XLR to your CB can I have the pick of the litter. Great to have aboard.

Hunter

Dave

#19 ·
Welcome to the forum from Western, Pa.

Great place to learn.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.