+ Reply to Thread

Tenderfoot
    Member #

Mrlin model 50 22 rifle clip

Are there any other rifles that are compatible with the Marlin model 50? I am searching for a magazine but am having no luck. Any help or direction would help. Thanks UPDATE: Found one. Thanks.

Tenderfoot
    Member #

Re: Mrlin model 50 22 rifle clip

As far as I know ther are no other mags or clips that are compatible with the Marlin 50. When the Model 50 was changed to the A1, Marlin redesigned the mag. From what I can tell from research, there has been no aftermarket mags made for the model 50, Ever! That's probably why the last one that sold on Gun Broker went for $200.

You will just have to keep looking and try to luck into one but it is going to cost you!

Good Luck!

Tenderfoot
    Member #

Re: Mrlin model 50 22 rifle clip

From what I have been able to find on the web a Savage 1903 magazine with some modifications will work in the Marlin Model 50. The Savage magazine is a 8 round capacity. Just thought I would pass this along for the person missing this piece of the Model 50 puzzle.

p.s. Read about the magazine modification on this blog (http://openboltguns.blogspot.com/2009/11/marlin-50.html)
    Magazine is for the Savage Model 1903,1906,1909 rifle. (http://www.gunclips.net/sa19gunma1.html)search Savage 1903 Good Luck !

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links