Marlin Firearms Forum banner

Henry Rifles Forum

18K views 78 replies 44 participants last post by  ozarkrecluse 
#1 ·
Here is a link to a forum trying to start up to discuss the Henry rifles, hope everyone that has one or wants one will join in. I'd like to see a forum for these guns ran as Marlinowners is ran. This might be our site.

http://www.henryfirearms.org/henrybb/index.php

#5 ·
Cool I was looking for one of these !! Thanks

#8 ·
I'll be jumping in, I have a GB .22 LR that I haven't even shot yet.

#11 ·
I've actually had a Henry longer than I've had a Marlin, so I joined.

#14 ·
CKB said:
Anyone know what's up over there? Registered 2 days ago and am still waiting for the email to be let in. ???
The forum admin is one of our members and is most likely working a full time job and you know how that goes. Spare time is something in short supply at times, even if retired like me. Anyhooo you can PM him here or e-mail him if he has allowed his e-mail to be public in his profile.

#16 ·
jnicol6600 said:
Still waitin on my thumbs up but being patient. signed up on 3-22 ;)
same here !

#17 ·
I tried to register this morning but no matter how many times I tried, I couldn't get that verification code at the end of the registration correct so I am not a member. :mad: I don't understand why they have to make those things so difficult to read with all of those characters that are barely discernible.

#18 ·
RevDerb said:
I tried to register this morning but no matter how many times I tried, I couldn't get that verification code at the end of the registration correct so I am not a member. :mad: I don't understand why they have to make those things so difficult to read with all of those characters that are barely discernible.
Why don't you give it another try, it gives different ones and although I couldn't tell a "s" from a "b" for a while I finally got in ;D I hope you'll give it another try, otherwise there isn't gonna be enough members to keep a good discussion going :(

#19 ·
I'm going to keep going back but it's frustrating. I tried until the site told me that I had tried too many times and should try again later on. :-\

#21 ·
I posted a message over on the Henry board asking if it is still happening, mentioning the folks here who want to join as well and linked to this thread. It is hard getting the "critical mass" needed to get a new board off the ground. Hopefully he hasn't given up.. Be patient, as Henry rifles need a home of their own...

#22 ·
Thanks Eagle for posting both here and over on the Henry Forum.

I'm not the owner of that site so I can't help the guys that are having trouble joining, but I think I was one of the earliest guys to register there. I'm a big HRA fan and surely would like to see more participation there.

I'm not quite sure how I can help with the registration problems, but glad to do anything I can. I can send the owner PMs and I may have his email kicking around somewhere.

If I can do anything to help, just let me know. My regular email is krislittledale@comcast.net

Hope y'all will join soon and post. I love talking about the Henry Rifles and it is darned hard to find places with any info on their centerfire guns.

Best....2few

#23 ·
I never thought of the audio button :( but I did finally "guess" the right combination. Now to wait for validation of my account. (Sure wish that we had more smiley icons here to express emotion and feelings. ;) )

#25 ·
Roan444 said:
Rev, try using the audio button. I had to because I couldn't read the chinese...
Well, there's an audio button for the Activation process, I used it and it got me the activation email.

Then tried to log in, didn't work, kept getting the maximum log in attempts exceeded, enter CAPTCHA. I entered CAPTCHA and still couldn't get in. Asked for new password, tried that, same deal. Stuck in a vortex of errors. This CAPTCHA doesn't have audio...

Don't have anymore time to try today. Hopefully they will let me have another try tomorrow. If not, Oh well...I tried...

#26 ·
Got in, I had screwed up the login so many times, I had to "delete Cookies"

This way, the site couldn't recognize me and then allowed me to log in.

I get that a lot, having to go places that they don't recognize me to allow me in.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.