+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AmmoSeek

Contributing Member
    Member #

AmmoSeek

Here's a site that may help some of ya'll with getting ammo. Ammo :: Ammunition :: Ammo For Sale : Cheap Ammo : Find Ammunition at AmmoSeek.com Type in what you're looking for and it lists ammo at the lowest cost per round. I just used it to buy some 44 mag ammo. I originally posted this in the 336 forum for some guys looking for certain types of ammo and then realized there are probably others out there doing the same hence the post here. Hope this helps someone.
    Middle aged, middle class, blue collar white guy. I hunt, fish, eat meat, wear the skins of animals for clothes and burn fossil fuels for fun and profit. Everything is my fault and I am OK with that.

Lonnie

Marlin League #36
    Team .22 Magnum #33

Contributing Member
    Member #
    I tried that for .22LR, and came up with one entry, CCI 22LR, 30 bucks for 100 rds.

[Folks here gave me a hard time for paying $80 for a brick (500rds). That's almost half price what ammoseek came up with.]

Other prices I checked were closer to normal. No .308mx, high prices on .444, deals on 30-30 seemed better...

This is a cool tool though, thanks for sharing.

Can't wait till things start to normalize, and then it'll come in real handy!
    Son, any day you wake up is a good day.

Look out for the people around you. If you're American, buy American.

Team 444 #520
    Team 1894 #286
    Team 30-30 #738
    Team 35 Rem #456
    Team Marlin Express

Marlin Marksman
    Member #
    I've been following that and gunbot for a few months trying to find some sanely priced 22lr with no luck. I would love to hear from someone who has connected, so I know I'm not wasting my time.
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin, Feb. 17, 1775

Team 1894 member #67 1977 44 mag.
    Team 35 member #256 1964 Sears M45
    Team 444 member #355 1981 444S
    Team 30 30 member #830 Win 94 Custom Trapper
    Team Mosin Nagant #28 Russian 91/30
    Team Shotgun #56 Remingtons, Ithacas, a Beretta & a Belgium Browning Sweet 16 A5.
    Team Mauser #4 VZ24 & 1908 Sporters

RGR
    Distinguished Master
    Fallon NV, Home base of TOPGUN, and other NAVY bad guy headaches.
    Member #
    Its easy to advertise something that one doesnt have, but they get a lot of info from the guys inquiring I would imagine.
    Does it occur to those that believe that the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence, may be because that guy takes the time to take care of his grass?

Deadeye
    Member #
    I clicked on the link for the Rem Cor-Lokt 30-30 advertised from Cabela's for $19.99 - it took me to the Cabela's website where the listing price was $19.99/bx but I would be able to purchase the ammo on sale for $16.99/bx (which is what I paid for it on the Cabela's site last week). Cabela's listing price is $19.99/bx and the site reflected that SO I feel that the link is fairly accurate in reflecting who has what listed for how much. Specific ammo types and calibers can be easily targeted (pun intended). I found it to be quite handy and useful as opposed to clinking any and all the individual links that may be returned when researching/googling for ammo in general IMO.
    Team 30-30 #839

I Totally Take Back All Those Times I Didn't Want A Nap When I Was Younger...

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links