: The 444 Marlin®
- New to me .444. Tell me what I have.
- trouble with my 444
- Finally getting one!
- Pic of my 444P after stock and lever swap
- 444P on Gunbroker
- 444 club.
- Got to sight in the 444P
- new 444 ?
- 444 marlin in a 410 single shot....NO DAMAGE! Now I have seen it all.
- 444 Double Rifle
- 444s only ever got a 14.5" mag tube, correct?
- Your best 265 gr loads?
- 444 stock and lever change
- Finally got to shoot my 444T
- Too good to be true $400 444 centennial
- Old scope.
- I ordered a 444S barrel
- Wil there ever be any new 444's
- Going price for a 444???
- Rookie Reloader, .444 Case Length?
- Cutting a Barrel on a 444S
- 444 S vs 444 P noise level
- Finally found a 444P
- Something's got to happen with my 444.
- My new 444 T
- WANTED 444 Preferred alive than dead
- 444 chrongraped
- 2017 Marlin 444
- Give me a reason to keep the '08 444
- 444 marlin brass by hornady
- 300gr. and up loads for the 444s
- The lever gun bug has bit me...
- 444 1970 cent edition straight grip
- New 444's this month
- Two 444P's
- need advice on price for 444T w/very figured furniture
- Found another 444.
- Another 444 Marlin
- Scored a new 444 - Win AE Timber Carbine, only 12 rounds since new in '99
- Marlin website
- Was wondering (do that now and then)
- Christmas in February
- One fewer Ps out there...
- 444P Bolt to Hammer wear button
- 444P Front Sight Height?
- 444 video from NRA family
- Found 2 444's for purchase. Now what?????
- Heavyweights in the Microgroove barrel?
- 444 (GOLD) trigger
- Help and wisdom needed for the perfect .444(to fit my needs)-hunting deer/hogs mainly
- 444 marlin in NJ
- Let's see some 444 Ammo Bling
- Marlin 444 Marlin status?
- 265 gr FTX in a Microgroove 444?
- 444 bolt action
- FINALLY Scored a P
- Value of a Model 444
- Centenial edition 444 wish I were near Lubbock
- Price check....Im at Gunshow........444S
- How much does a 444P weigh?
- CVA Scout 444 coming soon (I think)
- 300 gr Swift A-Frame for Elk?
- It is official .....
- 1977 444S in the classifieds here....
- 444 Centennial
- A little "heads up" on .444 ammo if you live near a "Big R" store...
- It's baaaack.
- 290gr GC load help!
- new/old 444 Marlin owner
- A little help needed on loading 300gr XTP..
- New to me 444 marlin
- Its official, I'm a 444 shooter
- One too many 444's
- Just scored (300) Hornady 265gr FP Interlocks.....whats Your favorite load data ?
- *** Starline 444 Brass.....Want to split an order ?
- Win 94 444 Black Shadow
- another successful range day
- Rear fiber optic sight.
- Guess who snagged that "package deal" listed near Milwaukee?
- Was there a 444 model with 18.5" barrel and no porting?
- Options for selling a 444
- NEW!!! Recoil proof scope mount!!!!
- Happy Christmas .
- 444P on auction site
- Finally shooting my .444!
- Ha! #4 best seller
- 444 marlins you would like to see
- My 444SS...
- Ammo Storage
- 5 shot
- Got a question for 444 Fan(atic)s re: Hornady 265Gr JFP (Hornady #4300)
- Hornady 444 Ammo, case length?
- 444 Rebore candidate?
- The 444 Marlin Advantage
- Blooded my .444
- a new Pedersoli levergun in .444 Marlin
- I had a pretty good day!
- Winter solstice at 444
- .444P Outfitter finds a new home.
- Recoil pad for 444P
- Pictures from Sundays accident
- Hey Flat Top!
- Seroius Problem With the Magazine Tube
- 444 Marlin Lee Hand Loader
- 444 put away for the remainder of season.
- What is a fair price for a 444
- sitting in a tree in Alabama..
- 444XLR + 310grn Leadheads=Dead Buckeye Buck
- Thinking of chopping a 444XLR
- opening day
- 180 grain MAX Velocity varmint loads?
- Anyone remember this??
- Recommendation for cast bullet for 444
- First range day - good, bad, & ugly
- New to me 444, proud of it.
- Loose forearm on newer 444
- Peep Sights for 444P
- This looks strangely familiar
- Noisy carrier?
- my new homemade target
- range day with the .444 Marlin
- looking for 7 years and Finally Scored a 444 P !
- 444 Marlin® Master Reload Table (Revised)
- Hi-Tek coated bullets
- Wyoming license plate
- My little helper.
- Expert opinions needed, 1967 444 price check
- What's the difference?
- 444 T question
- 65 444 Grandaddys Gun
- AA prefix 444 Pre Safety with no JM proof mark ?
- 444 Hawk bullets ?
- stripped thread
- RPP's new full-length magazine tubes
- RPP to the Rescue
- Canadian Contingent
- Lyman M die $6.26 at Amazon
- 444P Price Check
- Starline Brass available!
- New 444P
- The TWODOT rifle finally scores
- Which one 2 buy? 71 or 77
- 444 micro groove
- Jump or jam with jacketed bullets?
- Finally got to try out my 444 (kinda)
- The Purveyor of Big Bore Secrets
- cast vs jacketed in the 444?
- Barrel Flame
- Straight stocked 444
- 45/70 Allergy
- Nib 444 xlr on gunbroker
- Short barrel tests 444 and other big bores
- 444 super performance performance
- Potentially buying my first 444
- Price check on an incredibly clean 2007 444S
- 240gr load development
- Wood swap question 444 to "S"
- 290 BTB Chrono speed
- 310 lee
- Help needed
- Hornady 265 FP #4300 - changes
- Centennial 444 Pic's Part 2
- Centennial 444 Pic's Just Because I Want To
- 300 gr. TCFP lubricated or GC?
- 444S at LGS
- Part name help
- Burris 2x-7x-35
- 444 Hornady brass
- Lehigh .429 220gr Extreme Penetrators
- Cycling problem..
- 100 yards test shots
- 444 value
- Range time with the 444XLR
- The 444 Marlin Master Reloading Table (revised)
- Picked up my 2nd .444 today!
- 444 range day
- Nice Score
- Another 444 Unicorn
- Pick Up My New To Me 444 Tomorrow Morning!!!
- .444 cycle problems peep sight pics
- Centennial model find.
- Missed you guys!
- Peep sight on my 444
- The 444
- 1994 444 Marlin
- 444 tagged along on northern BC sheep hunt
- New microwave.
- Magnum research bfr 444
- 1st Hawg - Working on my "Bucket List"
- Fraternal Twins,....1977 Marlins...
- 2007, basically new, one round fired...
- Help Me Choose My Scope
- Mod. 336-444 Magnum?
- 13 Marlin 444 empty cases aquired years ago......
- 444 and cast .....
- Leadheads 310 grain .432" WFNGC bullets FREE (you pay shipping)
- Any word on that Starline 444 Brass?
- For better or for worse 'til the range we do part.
- Craig Boddington on the .444 Marlin
- Has anyone used the Hornady XTP on deer?
- 444 or 44 mag
- Just a thought
- Tricking out 444 - Skinner scope mount, Talley QD rings, VX-Hog scope, WWG trigger
- Do Marlin Owners like this .444???
- Did they ever make a...
- Got my 444XLR
- 444 Ejectors, what gives
- Anyone remember who this was??
- cartridge overall length
- 444 values?
- 444 XLR questions
- 444 Carriers
- 444 Marlin brass
- 700 rounds of Hornady
- .444 Magnum?
- + - moa 444
- Better pics. of my 444
- 444 Hawg Hammer
- picked up a 1966 444 tonight
- Lee Classic Loader
- .444 vs. 25lb block of clay
- Quick Detach Scope Mounts
- 444 help
- Reloading 444 265gr FTX advice please
- Getting Ready for Range Time Tuesday - 444 Reloading
- What do you take to the range?
- karma in Phoenix .......
- What is the best brand of CARRIER to put in my 1970 T4
- XLR 444 Kickin Machine
- FYI, brass
- 1965 444
- .444 vs. Bowling Ball
- I Really Like My 1977 444S
- Just picked up a cheap 336 --- Rebore to .444? Or chop and keep .30-30?...
- 44 old guy thanks
- Barrel thickness 444 flavors
- Waiting on my used Marlin 444P with a Nikon Scope to arrive
- A warm welcome to the 4000 ft lb club!!!
- Favorite Bulk Bullet for the 444
- range trip
- Marlin 444S
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.