Marlin Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTS: Marlin 1894S 41 Magnum

23K views 52 replies 35 participants last post by  Reicher 
#1 ·
I have for sale a Marlin 1894S in 41 Magnum. It was made in 1988 from the serial#. It has a custom bead blased matte finish (looks really nice) and Williams front and rear fire sights. It has swivel studs installed that have the matte finish as well. It is the model with the 20 inch barrel and straight grip stock. I would rate it 95% overall with very nice grain wood.

I just bought the rifle a couple of weeks ago, and have not fired it. I already have a couple of 1894s in 44 Mag. Since I dont reload, the 41 is going to be a little too expensive for me to shoot. The action on this gun is a good bit smoother than either of my 44s. It is an extremely well balanced, fast handling rifle. From what I can tell, this model was only made for a couple of years. It is a rare gun.

It came with 50 rounds of hollow point ammunition I will throw in as well. Price is $450 + shipping

I do not have the capability of taking or downloading digital photos, but have given an accurate description of the rifle. I will be happy to answer any questions.

#34 ·
That is pretty amazing how far things have gotten in no small part to the Remington takeover.. Question is, what will 41's be worth in another 6 years :questionmark:

#49 ·
Quick, jump in the Delorean, I've gotta go back to 2006!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin: :marchmellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.