Marlin Firearms Forum banner

Dance to the Music. 1894 CB 32 H&R Mag

788 views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  moofy07 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Nice! I hope you shoot it. I got mine in early 2007 after almost giving up hope of ever finding one.I love shooting mine,and it really likes the Lee 90 gr. SWC and 3.4 gr. of Green Dot.Also I really like the tube feed feature.My big thumbs don't do well with small shells,and the removable tube lets you run a cleaning rod down there for periodic cleaning.Anyhow, congrats on your new baby!

#4 ·
The 1894cb 32h&r was my first marlin lever rifle. I bought mine nib with the hang tag still on it, I paid way to much considering what they are going for now but I don't care cause it is a keeper!! Wouldnt be the first time i paid to much and probably wont be the last....Very fun rifle to shoot!! You are going to love it!! Congratulations and enjoy it!!

#8 ·
Congrats, nice looking rifle... enjoy!

#9 ·
Very desirable & fun rifle to shoot! I also have one & love it,...I reload for it & HS-6 powder & 115 RNFP cast works great.
It does well with the 90 gr cast made with a Lee mold & Red Dot powder for rabbit hunting & tin cans.

Enjoy your sweet rifle,.....wish Marlin would consider bringing them back as it seems lots of folks would like to have one.
Thanks for showing it to us!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.